- Structure in high resistance steel.
- Two section surface in painted cold rolled steel.
- Mattress made of high density foam of 8 cm thickness covered in waterproof and antibacterial vinyl fabric
- High impact polymer bumpers on the headboard and footboard contour.
- Tubular single safety siderails.
- Six-inch polyurethane casters with individual locking system.
- Positions actuated by pneumatic pistons.
- Nylon sockets for IV pole.
- Adjustable chromed IV pole.
- Auxiliary tray at the base for oxygen tank and patients belongings.
- Safety straps holders.
Finishes: Electrostatic epoxy polyester powder coating paint.
Length: 214 cm.
Width: 86 cm.
Height: 80 cm.
Mattress support frame:
Length: 190 cm.
Width: 65 cm.
Weight Capacity: 150 kg.
Two Section Pneumatic Stretcher Ref.4111
Stretcher designed for transport, recovery and short term care of patients in emergency units and hopital wards.
Backrest: Max. 80°
Reverse trendelenburg: 19°