- Cold rolled structure.
- Clear acrylic upper surface for equipment insolation.
- Safety rail.
- General lock for drawers.
- IV pole with double hooks.
- Oxygen tank holder.
- MDF board for CPR.
- Incorporated multiple socket outlet with ground wire.
- Electrical extension cord.
- Folding stainless steel auxiliary tray.
- Steel handle to facilitate transportation.
- Base with a polymer bumper.
- Five-inch casters with individual locking.
Finishes: Electrostatic epoxy-polyster powder coating paint.
Length: 82 cm.
Width: 71 cm.
Height: 117 cm.
Length: 40 cm.
Width: 47 cm.
Load Capacity: 50 kg.
Weight: 73 kg.
Pediatric Emergency Cart Ref. 8334
Hospital cart for transport, storage, and medicines classification in the event of a cardiac arrest emergency.
It includes four drawers, each one, with five polymer compartments and label holders for the patient identification.
Three auxiliary storage drawers for medical supplies. Medicines compartments made out of smooth and washable high impact polymer of 1.8 liters.